- 0.1 Many of the common problems and problems such as bad complexion, bad breath, bloating, and constipation will quickly disappear with the colon cleanse juice recipes you can find below.
- 0.2 Why Prepare Juices?
- 0.3 One Day Menu
- 0.4 Main Foods
- 0.5 Breakfast – Good Morning Juice
- 1 Colon Cleanse Juice Recipe - Morning
Many of the common problems and problems such as bad complexion, bad breath, bloating, and constipation will quickly disappear with the colon cleanse juice recipes you can find below.
To eat healthy means to eat acidic and alkaline foods in proper proportion. The modern diet, however, is dominated by foods that produce acid in the body, and acidity is best reduced by alkaline diets. Dr. Stefan Domenig’s new book Alkaline Juices and Smoothies demonstrates how to cleanse the body and establish a healthy relationship between acidic and alkaline.
According to the doctor’s philosophy, the most important path to good health is the one that leads through the stomach. “If you eat the right things the right way, the body will be able to cleanse itself. You may want to lose some weight, and that’s okay, but an alkaline diet is not just about losing weight. It’s a plan for getting vitality to get the body back in natural shape and function as best it can, “says the doctor.
- English (Publication Language)
- Modern Books (Publisher)
The book details the seven-day plan for cleansing the body, allowing the organism to expel worthless substances from the body. But you don’t have to spend it all seven days. One day a week or a few days in a row will be enough to bring in the energy that gives you energy and a clean digestive system.
With an organism cleansing program, you will recover with nutritionally balanced juices, smoothies, and soup and encourage digestion for better work. Even if you are on an alkaline diet only two days a week, you will feel its benefits.
Why Prepare Juices?
The juices and soups you prepare at home are incomparably better than store-bought imitations. This way you will be able to keep an eye on their composition – you will not get a product with an extra amount of salt and sugar and a reduced percentage of fiber. Homemade juices are fresher, which means nutrients and vitamins are preserved.
Balanced juice should be like a glass of wine – something to sip on enjoying it. One caveat: juices may be too strong to digest. We are accustomed to the fact that fruit juices should be thick and strong, and in fact, many taste more diluted. You can occasionally drink thick juice but otherwise, dilute it. The most important thing for digestion is to bring in enough water.
It is not advisable to drink juice or smoothie from raw ingredients in the evening, as the body will not have enough time to digest them. Raw food is strictly reserved for the day.
In the evening, drink tea or decoction, and if you want something more specific, make homemade soup. The nutritional content does not lag much behind the juices and will be easier for the body to absorb.
One Day Menu
Remember to drink the juices and soup slowly and enjoy every sip. Take almonds and broccoli in the afternoon or later in the afternoon to get energy from the protein. During the day, drink also water.
On the first day, the body should be prepared for the coming week. Simple breakfast juice contains toxin-free fruits, ginger, and alkaline herbs to cleanse the gut. Grapefruit is full of vitamins and fiber and soothing ginger will help prepare the digestive system. Spicy herbs are the star of lunch juice. Take seasonal herbs and parsley is always a good choice as it is a powerful antioxidant. Almonds and broccoli will give you energy. Mild vegetable tea in the evening will allow the stomach to rest from the hard work. You will be satisfied and ready for the rest of the week.
Breakfast – Good Morning Juice
Colon Cleanse Juice Recipe - Morning
- 1/2 pc grapefruit
- 1 pc lemon
- 2 stalks celery
- 1/2 pc cucumber
- 3 pc radishes
- 1 pc red apple
- 2 cm ginger
- Peel grapefruit and lemon, leave some white skin under the bark because it is richer in minerals and fiber than the fruit itself.
- Squeeze the grapefruit and lemon.
- Prepare the celery juice.
- Peel the cucumber (especially if it has been coated with wax) and put it in the juicer. Then add the radishes, and if the leaves are fresh, add the juice to it.
- Cut the apple into quarters and add it to the juice. Peel the ginger and put it in the juicer.
- Mix the juice well and pour it into a glass.
Lunch – Green Herbal Cleaner
We called this beverage a herbal alchemist. Fresh spicy and aromatic herbs have many characteristics and we use them generously – both the stems and the leaves. Starting with bear onions and selenium, we mix and change these herbs from season to season. Use the seasonal herbs you have on hand. We have taken the parsley here, but it will be well replaced by any other gentle herb, such as coriander or even a few thyme leaves or a leaf or two sage.
Ingredients: 3 celery stalks with leaves, a handful of spinach, small parsley, 1 carrot, 1 cucumber, half a lime, 1 teaspoon linseed oil.
Preparation: Wash celery, spinach, and parsley well by tapping. Put the celery in the juicer. When you get the juice, add the carrot you cut off. Then put the peeled cucumber in the juicer, then the spinach. Peel the leaves from the parsley stem and add the juice together with the stem. Pour the juice of all the ingredients into a glass, mix well, and add the squeezed lime juice. Serve in a glass and drizzle with oil.
Dinner – an almond and broccoli energy drink
Try this beverage before noon or late afternoon.
Ingredients: 12 almonds with peel, 75 ml of water (can if desired), 1 broccoli flower.
Preparation: First mix the almonds and water so that the almonds are ground. Add the broccoli. Mix well.
Best Juicer to Make Colon Cleanse Juice
- The Breville Juice Fountain Cold is a high performance juicer with an...
- Cold Extraction System: A Breville juicer with Cold Spin Technology and an...
- Short Prep Time: The juicers unique 3 inch extra wide chute feed allows you...
- Extra Large Seal and Store: Juice and seal in a XL 70 fl oz jug for the...
- LED Display: The juicer machines display illuminates if the motor has...
Dinner – Nutritious Vegetable Tea
Prepare it in bulk because you can drink it during the day instead of tea and caffeinated coffee. When your preparation is out of habit, change the spices and herbs you add to it to change the taste.
Ingredients: 2 liters of water, 3 carrots, 1 sweet potato, 4 stalks of celery, 2 onions, 1 leek, 2 potatoes, 3 cloves of garlic, 6 grains of pepper, 1 bay leaf, a small patch of parsley, sea or table salt, to taste olive oil for serving.
Preparation: While preparing the vegetables, allow the water to boil. Carrots cut off the ends. Peel the carrot and the sweet potato and cut them larger. Chop the celery roughly. Peel the onions and cut them into quarters. Cut and toss the lower end of the leeks, then cut the leeks larger. Cut the potatoes into quarters. When the water boils, add the vegetables, garlic, pepper, and bay leaf. Chop the parsley leaves and set aside, and roughly chop the stalks and add the vegetables. Cover and reduce heat and cook gently for 30 minutes. Drain the vegetables and store the liquid. When you want to drink it, heat it and salt it. Serve with some parsley leaves on top and, if desired, drizzle with a little olive oil.
Best Juicer to Make Colon Cleanse Juice
- INDUSTRY LEADING: 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- ENDORSED BY THE MEDICAL MEDIUM: “Everyone always asks me what juicer I...
- COLD PRESS SLOW JUICE FOR AN IMMUNITY BOOST: The 80 RPM low speed, dual...
- SPECIAL CELERY ADJUSTABLE END CAP WITH GREEN INSERT: Your juicer comes with...
- FRUIT & VEGETABLE END CAP: The second adjustable end cap you receive is for...
Tip: You will be surprised how strong and sharp the parsley juice is. You can prepare the juice from the leaves and top that with some healthy chlorophyll.
Principles Of Alkaline Nutrition
If we keep an eye on our stomachs, many of the common problems and difficulties we take as something we can’t change, like bad complexion, bad breath, bloating, and constipation, start to disappear. Diseases and diseases such as arthritis, type 2 diabetes, and even cancer can respond to an alkaline diet.
- Drink at least two liters of water each day. You can factor in the juices, but you also need to drink plenty of water. Do not stop drinking water and start drinking, for example, just carrot juice. With two liters a day, the body and its organs will be more supple and healthy.
- If you get hungry between meals, drink some vegetable tea or filtered water. Sometimes the body is thirsty, not hungry, so it’s better to drink something than eat.
- Do not drink or eat raw food in the evening as it is difficult to digest. During the night, such foods can be fermented in the stomach.
- Instead of black tea or coffee, drink juice, herbal tea, and soup. Black tea and coffee are sour.
- Do not be tense while on a cleaning course, stay calm and consistent. Enjoy the process of cleansing your body and mind.