Juicing Recipes For Energy
Are you tired and stressed? Of course you are because today’s way of life constantly puts us under pressure and great stress. We live in times when no one has time and everyone is in a hurry. To help you with this we decided to share with you a few juicing recipes for energy.
1. Juicing Recipe For Energy – Beet Carrot Juice Recipe
For decades, many doctors have recommended this juice to people because it restores energy, raises immunity, and improves the blood picture. It is a beet and carrot juice. For decades, this juice has been recommended to people who go to chemotherapy, because it perfectly fights against all the consequences of this type of cancer treatment. Although many say that it does not taste very good, no one stopped drinking it because the results are fantastic. That is why it is said to literally “rise from the dead” – and is not intended only for those who have health problems! If you feel overwhelmed, lack energy, and depressed, maybe this juice is just what you need.
Juicing Recipe For Energy - Beet Carrot Juice Recipe
- 1 kg beetroot
- 1 pc lemon
- 1/2 kg carrot
- 3 pcs orange
- 3 pcs apple
- 1 kg honey
- Simply clean all the ingredients and put them in a juicer.
- Add honey to this juice.
- You will get a reddish juice, which you can then pour into glass bottles or jars (ideally not standing in plastic) and store in the fridge.
- INDUSTRY LEADING 15-YEAR coverage on parts and performance
- ENDORSED BY THE MEDICAL MEDIUM - “Everyone always asks me what juicer I...
- COLD PRESS SLOW JUICER - Using a low speed of 80 RPMs results in minimal...
- BOOST YOUR IMMUNITY - Cold press juicing is one of the most effective ways...
- EXCLUSIVE - Dual Stage masticating extraction. Extracts the maximum amount...
2. Juicing Recipe For Energy – Orange and Linseed Juice Recipe
How often do you feel a drop in energy? It can be the cause of poor sleep, mental fatigue, or poor nutrition. But as always, there are a variety of healthy alternatives that can restore your energy in the blink of an eye. Most people think that if they take a bar of chocolate or anything sweet, their energy will return and their weakness or drowsiness will disappear. That is true, but the result is very short-lived. Refined sugars have the ability to raise our energy and move us, but that effect disappears after about 15 minutes, which causes a further desire to take sweets. We become “addicted” to sweets, and the pounds – just grow. In order not to make a mistake again and take some sweets when you feel a drop in energy, start making a very tasty drink that will do everything you need in a natural and healthy way. Mix flaxseed oil with orange and you will get a drink that, in addition to being healthy, has an effect that gives an incredibly large amount of energy.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C, folic acid, and calcium, so they are great for the whole body, while linseed oil slows down the entry of fruit sugars into the blood, so energy is released for a long time and slowly. In terms of health, linseed and orange juice is great for preventing heart disease and lung problems.
Juicing Recipe For Energy - Orange and Linseed Juice Recipe
- 3 pcs orange
- 100 grams linseed
- 100 ml water
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well, and in case you don’t have a blender, squeeze the orange, add linseed oil to it and mix well.
- Extra wide 3 inch feeder chute can create 8 ounce cup of juice in just 5...
- 850 watt dual speed motor; Powerful stainless steel cutting disc for fast...
- Safety locking arm; Overload protection LED; large capacity pulp collector....
- Dishwasher safe parts; Includes 1 liter juice jug with froth separator,...
- Measures approximately 13 1/5 by 16 1/2 by 18 1/5 inches; 1 year limited...